Thursday, June 17, 2010

results

Whew, what a grind... 24 hours and around 550 games of 45mans 180mans and tourneys was pretty crazy but it was a great experience. I think it really helped me get better in terms of volume and ability. It started off really well but allprowi and I were struggling a bit in the middle of the day which resulted in him taking a much needed break. I ended up grinding through it and finishing all 24 hours at the end of which i think i could have kept going. Not sure exactly when it happened but I got to a point where i was beyond the sleepiness and just in the zone. I think i played well throughout the grind but my brain was barely functioning by the end. I was like a robot or a zombie. So.. pretty happy that i was able to get this done, I'm playing a little bit today but probably going to take it easy and go hang out with friends. My next goal is to reach 10k in my account which I think will happen by the end of the month. Meanwhile, life is good, I really want to go fishing and camping soon though.

1 comment: