Sunday, May 23, 2010

ROAD TRIP

Its been a while since I've written a blog post and now probably isn't the best time to do so considering I'm going on a road trip in 3 hours and haven't packed anything. But... anyways... school is finally over, got pretty busy at the end of the semester even though i feel like I was slacking a lot. Had a couple good days of partying after exams were over and around the end of the night on Thursday when everyone was quite intoxicated, one of my buddies asked if anyone wanted to go on a road trip to Miami on Aunday. I said sure at the time without really thinking about it, but it actually works out perfect. Although we decided miami is too far so were heading to Georgia instead. I'm pretty excited for it, I've been wanting to do something spontaneous and different for a while so i'm glad that im able to do this.
Meanwhile, poker has been pretty rough, I had a pretty rough downswing of over 3k but I final tabled the 23$ hyper turbo for a little over $1k to help bring it back. I was on pace for platinum star this month which would be the first time ever for me, however im going to be gone until friday the 28th so that leaves me less than 4 days to get 2k points. I'll see what i can do though. I feel like I've gotten a little distracted from grinding with exam week and all that so... watch out for me in the month of June. I'm going to set a goal for june to play a certain # of games but i'm not sure what that number is yet. I do have a few plans for june like possibly another road trip and summerfest at the end of the month which could make it a little harder to reach that goal. I feel like its really going to click soon and i'll take home some wins. Thats all I've got to say for now I guess... Be back friday and I'll be grindin hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment