Friday, April 2, 2010

First blog

So...after a little persuasion from a friend, I've decided to make a little blog here about my life. I'm about to turn 20 years old, I'm in my 2nd year of college, I like to play poker, party with friends, and just to have fun. I like the idea of having a blog to think about what I've done recently in my life, and what I can change about it in the future. I really enjoy how my life is going right now, I don't really have any idea what I'm going to be doing like 5 years from now but I've got plenty of options. I spend a lot of time either on school or poker but I would say I'm pretty active socially. A few random things about me... I have a kinda secret passion to be a magician even though I don't know any good tricks. I watch a movie almost every night when I goto sleep so I'll probably talk about those a lot, and I'm always open to suggestions about movies to watch. I'm very optimistic and friendly so I really like testing new things at least once and I like meeting new people. I'm gonna go try to win some money playin poker and... anyone whose reading this, have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment