Sunday, April 4, 2010

zombies

Happy zombie jesus day to all. Today is easter when jesus rose from the dead so... yea zombies. More importantly, today is my 20th birthday. Its been a fantastic weekend already, and today seems like its going to continue that trend. I woke up at 1pm and I've been playing a bit of poker and tonight will be spent with family and friends. Poker has been going well lately, I really think I'm going to have a breakout day with the 180mans soon. However I doubt that the day will be this week because I'm going to be super busy. I'm going to opening day of the Brewers season tomorrow which is gonna be awesome. I love tailgating and going to brewers games and I'm sure i'll be going to a lot of games this season. Time to go enjoy the day, have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment